The Education program seeks to promote access and provision of quality education for all.
- Advocate for value based and religious education in formal, non-formal and informal education.
- Campaign for a holistic approach for progressive educational policies at County and National levels.
- Lobbying with like-minded partners to the government for quality education.
- Cross-learning exercises, applying lessons learnt from global, regional and national interventions that support quality education.
- Education Monitoring &Evaluation , Research and documentation strengthened.
2. Education Monitoring &Evaluation , Research and documentation strengthened.
3. Raised profiles of teachers by better financing the education sector.